The St. John's Episcopal School's provides very limited amounts of aid. All financial aid information is kept strictly confidential.
The following criteria are considered:
- Family income for the previous two years
- Academic achievement of the child
- Behavior and citizenship of the child
- Other children in the school
- Number of years in the school
- Number of children in pre-school/or college
- Parents'/guardians' demonstrated interest and involvement in the school
- Support for the school and respect for its programs, policies, and personnel
Please contact the School for more information.